BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 04, 2009

KL Trip ~




这四天的假期过得蛮充实的。花了蛮多,不过过程中还满意。哈哈


30.04.09 ~ Bas ticket is 10pm. Arround 4am++ just arrive pudu.OMG,so so so sleepy & hungry.Arrive pudu still need wait aunt siang & uncle lun lagi.Alamak.so scary ler because the place have many malay ppl la...They ask me still need wait 15min lagi.ghost! After they fetch me then vL bring us go petaling street eat supper, after that just back home dream my dear :)


01.05.09 ~ Start our shopping!! today we went to sunway piramit.wow,i cant imagine i spent here almost rm300++..ghost..what i buy oh!!Skin care,Bra & other.....kill me @.@,lucky uncle vLon & aunt siang promis be my breakfast+lunch+dinner sponsor..hahaha..thx much here.. :) Dinner time went to wangsa maju steamboot with mary sis,bernice gal,popo & ah boy...but b4 that i din't tell them i go KL,just give a big surprise for them..haha..After dinner is KBox time!!yeah,thanks, again to unlce vLon sponser this entertainment...Start sing 12am until 4am!! :P

02.05.09 ~Today after go bank then went to 1U & the curve.Look nth to buy on today,maybe d shopping mood finis on ysday already..hehe..6pm around back home then went to dinner with vLon family & So Po Siang..


03.05.09 ~ Today is happines day to me :)..uncle vLon mum prepair lunch for me...wao!! feel so paiseh ler..hehe..but is very nice meal,really long time din't eat 住家饭 le...thanks very much here.After lunch went to jusco shop shop then on the way go pudu luh...Is time to say goodbye,feel a bit sadness & my tear is roll down :P....My bas time is 4.30pm,arrive s'pore already around 11.30pm,so tire man!!But is a wonderful trip for me :)


【More Pic on FB,if you interested】

0 comments: